Lindsey Pelas is a Louisiana bred model with a serious social media following—3.3 million Instagram followers, to be exact.
She’s also quite busty, sporting a bra size that ranges from 32DDD to a 30H. And, yes, she assures everyone that she is definitely featuring nature’s gifts.
However, the Instagram celebrity recently talked to Cosmopolitan about the downfalls of having such an ample figure.
Yes, folks, apparently there are a few.
Large chested women will hopefully find some solidarity with Pelas’s list of grievances. And the rest of us can just be glad we don’t have to deal with these ‘big’ issues.
Pelas has listed 11 major problems she faces regularly having such large breasts:
- Your boobs are always about to fall out when you bend over.
- Even “regular clothing” like a T-shirt (or a long-sleeve bodysuit) looks “vulgar” on you.
- Buttoning a blouse is a joke.
- There’s a lot of bounce that happens when you work out.
- Let’s not talk about finding a bra that fits. Sports bras are even worse.
- Boob sweat is a daily occurrence. Yep, the deodorant goes in between AND underneath.
- People think it’s OK to ask you why you got fake boobs so big. (Even if they’re real.)
- Long necklaces don’t work on big boobs. They’re more like a keychain for your boobs.
- Food gets in the cleavage all the time.
- Crossbody bags: Can’t wear them!
- Putting on a seatbelt is painful.
The Playboy model isn’t the only public figure to voice complaints over their curves.
Pelas made a video illustrating her “big boob problems,” which you can watch here:
Source: Independent Journal Review